About Me

My photo
Salem, UT, United States
We are the Swensons and are excited to be missionaries in the Manchester New Hampshire mission. We began our mission on August 5th 2019 and are planning on serving for 18 months. This blog will document our journey.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring is here?


I'm a little slow with this posting, but every year I take a photo of the first crocus to bloom in my front yard.  This  beautiful little bloom appeared on March 5.  That's actually quite late for these "heralders" of hope and Spring.  Some years, they come up through the snow in early February.  I guess the late appearance should have been a signal to me that spring would be taking her time arriving.  It's been very wet and fairly cold.  It's raining again today.  I'm thinking that if this keeps up, I may as well live in the northwest--at least I'd have an ocean there. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment