Mick and Jessica packed up and left this morning for South Dakota for the summer. It was sad for me to see them leaving even though I know they'll be back to BYU in the fall. Hopefully Mick will do well this summer selling because they want to get a place of their own when they come back. I'm sure glad that I've had some other practice runs at this empty nest thing, or today would be very gloomy (even if the sun were shining, which it isn't). They have a very long ride all scrunched together in their Focus.
I'm really going to miss this little guy! Sunday during sacrament meeting he laid on my lap and smiled and cooed at me for about 40 minutes. He is such a sweet little thing--so free with his smiles. !Sigh!
I'm also going to really miss this little guy. I've grown fairly attached! Don't forget me Chaz!



No comments:
Post a Comment