About Me

My photo
Salem, UT, United States
We are the Swensons and are excited to be missionaries in the Manchester New Hampshire mission. We began our mission on August 5th 2019 and are planning on serving for 18 months. This blog will document our journey.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Overdue updates

Just thought I'd update a few things on my blog from this past summer.  It's been a busy one.  Besides all of the other posts that I just finished, here are a few pictures of quilts and the remodel that is almost complete.

This quilt is the one I made for Joy.
This is the quilt I made for Izzie.  She picked out the fabric before they moved to St. Louis.  Bright and cheerful, just like Izzie.  (And covered with bugs--she loves bugs!)
This is the quilt that I made for Isaac.  Kind of the same pattern as Joy's and George's, but Kristy wanted trains.  It really turned out cute.

Now for a few pictures of the addition.  I LOVE this room.  Just wish I had some cozy furniture for it so that I could relax out there.  Someday.  But for now we bought a table and chairs at Sams Club for a great deal that looks great out there.








3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the quilts mom!! They turned out so darling. How did I not learn to sew from you! I am terrible! I also love the addition to the house. It looks like a perfect place for all of us to hang out and play games! I can't wait to see it in person, whenever that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house!!! The kids had a great time looking at the pictures and we can't wait to see it in person. I bet you're so glad to have it finished! The quilts are adorable, as usual - you're so talented and that really is a labor of love. The kids wrapped up in theirs to watch conference today and I was sad I couldn't take a picture to send you! But they're thinking about you and I know Izzie LOVES hers. She uses it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did a great job on Isaac's quilt! Thank you, thank you!! And I like you're sun room too! :)

    ReplyDelete