About Me

My photo
Salem, UT, United States
We are the Swensons and are excited to be missionaries in the Manchester New Hampshire mission. We began our mission on August 5th 2019 and are planning on serving for 18 months. This blog will document our journey.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aloha!


I've spent the past week in Hawaii, thanks to Ken's mother.  She generously took all of her daughters (including the in-laws) and her granddaughters to Hawaii for a week.  There were 17 of us and we had SO MUCH FUN together.  It was wonderful to get to know each other a little bit better.  I loved being able to spend time with my girls in a way that hasn't happened since we went to Europe together in 1994.  The week went SO fast.  We stayed in a beautiful home on the coast in Laie.  We snorkeled, paddle-boarded, shopped, toured and just laughed ourselves sick during some silly games thanks to Melissa. (Butt Charades and Toothless Veggies.)   Here are just a few pics.


On Sunday we drove to Haliewa and visited with Erica's mom and Heidi.  Nate was busy with church meetings.  Here is a big "Hello" for Erica, Sam and their kids.  We loved seeing them and seeing where they live.  What a great place!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you all had such a great time. It is pretty neat to see you all on the steps of my mom's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun trip! I still need to blog it... one of these days. I kind of forgot I HAD a blog this month. :-) Erica, it was SO FUN to see your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a fun trip. I love spending lots of time with you, Laura and Grandma. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Heidi's sister, Cheri. I used to be very good friends with Rob. I found your blog off Erica's and love that you spent some time with my sister in Hawaii! Its fun to stay connected with Rob's family. He really was such a dear friend.

    ReplyDelete