Even though my old computer died, the keyboard has remained as a permanent fixture. No toy I could buy would give this much joy to Andrew! He loves being able to "compute" with Grandma. I'm afraid he has seen his father spend a lot of time doing just this!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is so cute! I am so jealous of all the grandma time he gets. Hannah has been talking about "grandma swenson" as she plays with her toys lately. I wish I would know what runs through their heads sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWe are so lucky to live so close to Grandma! Andrew sure does love the computer. What do you think...do you think he likes the computer better or your pony?!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a draw. He definitely loves that pony too. Actually, with the hugs and kisses he gives me I think he likes me best! ;-)
ReplyDelete