About Me

My photo
Salem, UT, United States
We are the Swensons and are excited to be missionaries in the Manchester New Hampshire mission. We began our mission on August 5th 2019 and are planning on serving for 18 months. This blog will document our journey.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surprise visit!

Last weekend Matt and Amy paid us a surprise visit from Sacramento.  It was so much fun to see them and get to know Todd a little bit.  He was actually warming up just a bit before they left again.  Sigh.  Of course, he and Andrew were instant best friends.  They were so cute together!


We drove to Logan on Grandpa's birthday so that he could meet Todd.  We went out to eat and for dessert we shared a piece of cheesecake.  I have to say that the cheesecake at Rudy Tuesday's was some of the best I've ever had,  and Todd agreed.  He shivered with excitement after a couple of bites. His eyes sparkled like a kid at Christmas.  I'm sure he thought it was the BEST thing he has ever tasted in his life.  Now I know the way to Todd's heart!  Cheesecake will always be on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment